Sunday, December 25, 2011

my Christmas Lucky Day Today

first Santa got me a Portable Speaker to any IPOD/Computer. and then lucky I got the Motion Sensor alarm that sets to automattic go off when the position of the notebook is moved. its loud alarm will
alert owners, and then scares off a theft that takes it. it includes peace of mind knowing that its bright
light and combination number where you can set your own combination


lastly i got cable locks for any carry-on bag, and it will stay there.

this was my lucky day for this year.

now, lets hear from the group:

 this is cody and for Christmas I received a notebook, a tasty cake set and some dental supplies so that i can clean my teeth after i eat all the cakes!  i can't, today is my lucky day as well.

This is Amy and for Christmas, Cody and I bought David the last Pokemon game he needed to complete this collection.  David caught them all!  Merry Christmas!

This is Justin and for Christmas I got some educational material, this is one of my luckiest days of 2011

This is Brandon and for Christmas I got a new belt, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, and new earphones. This has been a great day. Mele Kalikimaka.

Happy Computing
David

No comments:

Post a Comment